- For the purpose of spreading education, establishment of institutions
in the sphere of research and training, managing and sponsoring
- For the rehabilitation of the helpless people orphans and handicapped
children, widows, disable people and the old and try to educate,
to train and establish homes for them. The sponsoring and managing
- To provide medical facility in rural areas and to establish
and run hospitalss and nursing homes. To establish institutions
for public health, sponsoring and managing them.
- Run the schools for the handicapped children and to give vocational
training to them. To provide necessary help for the aged handicapped
- Run the programmes for the development and progess of women.
- Open school in the rural areas for study and run them
- Open vocational training centres for self-employment for the
youths of rural areas and run them
- To do work in sphere of agriculture, animal husbandry and Khadi
- To give scholarship, aid reward and allowance to the poor, the
needed genius, able students or talented students, artists.
- To run the programmes for the integrated village development
- To fulfill aims arrange - -- meetings and seminar and arranging
training, contact the religious institutions which give recognition
for all religions.
- To fulfill aims - Publish and sell the books and the magazines.
- For fulfilling purpose, aid economic help and donation will
be taken from certain or particular public, government and non-government
- Besides these, run and manage and establish any social welfare
work if executive committe think , it is necessary.
The aims and objectivess of the institution are only for public
welfare. These are not for purpose of gaining any kind of profit
and not for any particular caste, religion and particular community.